Tuesday, June 28, 2011

... haul update ...

[edited] I'm also now on Facebook - the link is on the right :)
Also I've updated my blogroll - if you follow me and you can't see yourself just drop me a note in the comments and I'll fix that up :)

I've got a proper post coming tomorrow for you guys but here's some photos of my Chemistry hauls that I've been chasing the last 2 weeks. Majority are either glitter, multichromes or this weird colour change thing that has a bright blue through them - If any super catch your eye sing out and I'll swatch first :D

And a note to myself to get swatching this portion of my stash!

Have a great Tuesday :)

6 comments:

  1. wow! great hauls! i'm jelous... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st picture, fourth from the right and 2nd picture, third from the right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them all!

    first photo 2nd to the last [looks like orange]

    please check out my blog on everything nail art. thanks!

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh they all look gr8 but 1st pic 5th from the left cought my eye most

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be swatching these all this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews