Thursday, August 18, 2011

... Orly - Chocolate Martini stamping ...

Hi all. I'm still feeling poorly but on the mend. Here is some stamping on Orly Chocolate Martini that I put up yesterday. I actually wasn't impressed with how this turned out when I did it but I had a lot of comments that I will definitely try this Konad plate again on a plain base and also the copper/black combo reminds me of Tigers so I'll have to do something with that in the future.

Konad Plate - m83
Stamping Polish - Rimmel 60 second 800 Black out
Thanks for all the comments and everything while I've been unwell - it's really been appreciated to know that people out there care and that I'm missed.

4 comments:

  1. This stamping combo looks nice, I can see why you got comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I actually like this combo, it's very pretty! I'm glad you're feeling a bit better, I'm sorry you were sick! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stamping looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews