Monday, November 14, 2011

... Butter London - West End Wonderland

Butter London - West End Wonderland
Gifted from Alexandra RC [check out her blog! *hint hint*] 
Hi guys - miss me?? I've had a few camera issues lately plus my internet speed dropped to dial up speeds which made it next to impossible to view anything never mind upload things. The sad thing is I remember the day when I upgraded from 33k dialup to 56k ... it was like Christmas! Sadly I'd long forgotten what it was like to have time to make a cup of coffee before the page loads.

Anyway onto this beauty which is my first [and only!] Butter London in my collection and she is gorgeous!! This is West End Wonderland which is a beautiful glitter and honestly reminds me of the Australian beach especially the beach at Christmas time ... there is something about it to me that makes my mind think Christmas! It's fantastic gold shades with a hint of red and white.

This is 3 coats of West End Wonderland without a base colour. I found it dried quickly and was easy to work with.
For a glitter it isn't totally gritty by itself and that took me by surprise. I won't say it dries 100% smooth but it's smoother than majority of my glitters and as always a topcoat will sort that out for you if it's an issue.
Blurry for sparkly colours that my camera didn't want to pic up otherwise!

** Final Verdict **
Love love love - I can see myself wearing this a lot over the summer. It's not in your face blingy but it's still happy and full of sparkle. Definitely give this one a go.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I do not have any butter londons in my life but I really want wallis :S Wouldn't mind no more waity katie either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous glitter! Apparently Butter London is reaaally awesome so I'll definitely be adding this to my lets-buy-this list haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get more BLs myself I think ... and I also need to get myself out of this stupid mindset that they are "expensive" especially when I'll fork out just as much for other polishes without even thinking about it :( Ugh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I did not understand the hint hint but thank you for linking my blog <3 I knew this would look great on you! This is so funny, I'm sitting here watermarking the pics for one on the Chemistry polishes you gifted me and refreshing the dashboard and I see this, you're so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did miss you! :D this looks awesome on you, your nails are beatue!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this one, I used it for gradient and it looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews