Sunday, February 26, 2012

... 7 days - 7 ways! Day 7 ...

7 days - 7 ways
Free hand zigzags and dots
Coral Colours - Black Sateen

Final day people! I'll round off this series with some free hand nail art. I've just done some black zigzags or as my 5 year old puts it "M's with dots".  Super easy to do with a thin brush, dotting tool or something thin like a toothpick! Just follow the flow! Big thick stripes! Fun! Reminds me of the drizzle on chocolate bars! Mmmmm
I hope you enjoy my little week long series and that it gives you some other ideas on getting the most out of a single colour.  I'll definitely do this again in the future but I'm planning something big for March so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. This was such a great idea for your posts! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M's with dots....gotta love the kidlets

    after seeing so much of Bo Peep, I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews