Tuesday, October 2, 2012

... Essence - Fall For Me ...

Essence Multi Dimension XXXL Shine - 74 Fall for Me
Essence is available from Target and Priceline in Australia but this bottle was gifted!
I pulled this beauty out my pile recently. A beauty - a shiny sky blue that I was given last year by a dear friend. I honestly regret not trying this earlier!!
There was some slight bubbling but apart from that there were no issues. It was fast drying and everything you expect from Essence polishes. All these photos are 3 coats.
I can definitely see myself wearing this again but I thought it would make a great base for some nail art which I'll hopefully show you tomorrow!
** Final Verdict **
A pretty polish that is super easy to apply and fast drying. It's a shame about the bubbles but that's easily fixed with some creative thinking!!

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews