Monday, November 19, 2012

... Aussie Nails Monday - Glitter ...

It's Monday again! You serious??? Oh man ... this series is going to really prove how much I don't blog. Hmmmm

Anyway todays ANM is Glitter! And I've had this one sitting in my untrieds for WAY too long. Time to remedy that!!
This is Dollish Polish Dino-mite Yoshi layered on China Glaze L8R G8R. Now I knnow L8R G8R is a holographic polish but I've tried in these pics to just show the colour and not the holo since I'm wanting to showcase the glitters!!
I'm actually quite pleased with how this turned out - I'm not the best with matching colours for layering but this worked for me. Dino-mite Yoshi is full of beautiful greens with white, red and orange there too.
Dino-mite Yoshi doesn't dry super smooth but a few coats of top coat and that problem is all sorted for you! Silky smooth!!
Well loved Yoshi is watching you and saying ADD ME TO YOUR WISHLIST!! He is also proving that he definitely needs time in the washing machine soon!!

** Other Aussie Nail Monday Blogs to Visit **

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! I'm a big Mario fan and I'm sad that I don't own this one! (yet.. hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L8R G8R is the perfect base for that glitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish and the undie you used ;)
    Nailderella who is sending you lots of love :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the undies you've chosen for this - the base colour really works well with the glitter! Your nails and application are as gorgeous as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really really love this combination! I still need to swatch Dino-mite Yoshi so I might use something like this for the base. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews