Tuesday, December 11, 2012

... Aussie Christmas Nail Challenge - Elf ...


By now I'm sure regular readers would have realised my sense of humour ... todays theme is "Elf" and while I could go for the traditional green and white colours - all I could think of in my head is this below.


SANTA!!!!! I KNOW HIM!!!!

So here are my Santa nails - really easy to do and I think they look ok considering it's been awhile since I've done any tape manis and I'm really in a lot of pain at the moment after visiting the dentist. Super sensitive teeth = ouch ouch ouch :(
Colours used are Butter London - Pillar Box Red, Ulta 3 - Lily White, Ulta3 - Black Satin and Gosh - Holographic Hero
I should have used a gold for the belt buckle but that's a lesson for next time!!

1 comment:

  1. I came up with this method based on the technique used to remove gel nail polish, where they use foil instead of the hair elastic--I like my version better nail wraps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews