Monday, December 3, 2012

... Aussie Nails Monday - Glad Wrap ...

And Monday rolls around again ... I know I signed up for the Christmas challenge but I'm going to be picking and choosing either for clashing Mondays. I am not a blogger who can swatch and instantly take it off and redo ... I like to wear my efforts! :)

Anyway ... Today I've gone for ANM which is the Glad Wrap nails. Glad Wrap is the generic term in Australia for plastic wrap ... like how Saran Wrap seems to be the term in the US.

I've chosen to use Cult Nails Bitten from my last mani and see how it works with Gosh Holographic Hero.
I'm actually really pleased with how this turned out for a first try! Generally my first efforts on anything is an embarrassment!

If this look interests you I'd suggest hitting Google for some tutorials but I basically layered a coat of Holographic Hero over the top of Bitten and used a scrunched up ball of Glad Wrap to dab it to create this effect.
I lost most of the holo *sad* but if you squint you can see some appearing through. The rainbow lives on!!


** Other Aussie Nail Monday Blogs to Visit **

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews