Monday, January 21, 2013

.... Aussie Nail Monday - Skittles ...


Ah Aussie Nails Monday I've missed you!! Todays theme is Skittle nails! Mmmmmmm skittles - nom nom nom nom!! Probably not the best thing to remind a girl on a diet about!!

Skittle nails basically is wearing a different colour on each finger - or as a friend describes it "what you wear when you don't know what to wear so you just through on every colour"!!

As this week is Australia Day I'm hoping to bring you some Aussie inspired nails so I'm starting this week with one of my favourite Aussie polish companies.

These beauties are from piCture pOlish and they are stunning.  Left to right is Monroe, Pshiiit, Amethyst and Mad Magenta. I've used 3 coats of each!


Now ... I love the colour combo but poor Mad Magenta just looks plain compared to the other 3 so I fixed that up ;)

So I added Festival on top! YAY!!  That's more like it! FLAKIES SOLVE EVERYTHING!!!!


piCture pOlish Festival is a mixture of blue, red, orange, green and gold flakies. It is similar to Finger Paints Twisted but as that is discontinued [and really hard to get outside the USA], this may be a great alternative.


I'm really loving how the flakes look on Monroe and Amethyst - I'm going to have to do a full mani of this at some stage!


If you don't own anything from piCture pOlish I'd highly recommend changing that. They get the highest recommendation from me and even my mum has brought some - which honestly says A LOT!!

** Check out these blogs also participating in Aussie Nail Monday **

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews