Sunday, January 27, 2013

... Australia Day Nails - Great Barrier Reef ...

Hey ... what gives Sarah Claire? Australia Day was yesterday!! Get with the times!! While it's true that Australia Day is the 26th, this year as the 26th is on a Saturday the public holiday is being carried over to Monday. So I'll keep on plodding along!!
So these are my "Great Barrier Reef" nails ... which I was inspired by the turtles on the movie Finding Nemo. For a first attempt of stamping with colour I'm pleased with myself but I can see ways to improve so hopefully we'll go up from here :)
I've used the Lilic's A02 plate for the turtles and the colours used are Ulta3 Lily White for the base, Ulta3 Black Satin for the stamping and Ulta3 Jelly and Scandal Blue Pearl for the colours! [Pinky also is wearing China Glaze Atlantis which is why it slightly looks different to the rest]
For more great Aussie Nail art hit the link below ... although I may be the only one carrying on til Monday :)

3 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews