Saturday, February 16, 2013

... 7 days 7 ways - Day 6 ... Flakies ...

Woohoo!!  Again really quick post time - I've been off celebrating my wedding anniversary this weekend so blogging has been at a minimum!! While I changed my polish I forgot to bring my camera so you'll just have to handle something different :)

 Now we are on the home stretch!! Day 6 is again something simple and I thought it worked quiet well.  Everyone loves happy Flakies!!!

I've used 2 coats of the always beautiful Essie Shine of the Times over my gels today and while they were soft compared to layering over black I still thought it was gorgeous. Subtle but colourful!
Now I'll be honest - removing these flakes was the hardest thing polish type I've removed all week ... but it was still the same removal time as regular polish. Everything else has simply wiped off with non-acetone remover in a single stroke - it's been fantastic.

See you tomorrow for the final day!!

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews