Saturday, October 5, 2013

... Zombies - Lacquer Dreams Halloween Challenge ...

So hi loyal readers who keep sticking around!!

Finally I've finished studying and therefore I'm trying to get back into a blogging groove over October (even though my poor nails are suffering!!) as there are so many halloween challenges to partake in. Halloween is not big in my part of Australia but seems to be growing slightly each year. I must admit, along with Christmas it's one of my fave times of year to browse the blogasphere as so many creative geniuses appear.


Todays I'm joining in the Lacquer Dreams Halloween Challenge and the theme for today is Zombies. I'll admit this isn't my best work but I'm away from home and had to make do with only a handful of polishes and a dotting tool.


The polishes I've used are Zoya Dove for majority of the fingers and the green is a combo of Ulta3 Jelly and Butter London Yummy Mummy since I didn't have a dirty green on me.


For more Zombies check out the links below or check out the hashtag on Instagram #halloweenchallenge2013

4 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews