Monday, November 11, 2013

... Aussie Nails Monday - Aussie Indies Part II ...


Another polish out my June What's In-Die Box today. Still continuing with the Toy Story theme, we have "How do you spell FBI?" by Love Thy Polish!


I can't believe it took me this long to get to this one. This one is based on Rex the dinosaur from the movies. I hope this gif works out as it's been a long time since I had to make one!


It's a pretty green that very much reminds me of the piCture pOlish mesh shades but with added green square glitter! Gorgeous! I can't fault this formula at all. I layered over Ulta3 Lily White and 2 coats was fantastic coverage. Beautiful and true to the bottle colour.


This is definitely a keeper and sadly it's in the discontinued range over at Love thy Polish so if you like what you see, go now!!


Wanna see more Aussie Nails? Check out these links or check out #anmonday on Instagram!  Also keep checking #ozember for more Nails from Oz!

Lily Jinks - @lilyandjinks
Ann - Nailovelogy
Tracy - @oliviajade19
Holly - @nails_by_holly
Naomi - @nadeekay and Nananaisnails
Erin Wu -  @erinzi and Erin Zi’s Nails
Astrid - @lovessweetas
Sarah Claire - @shattermeclaire or Shatter me Claire
Sylvie - @smudgedpolish
Tammy - @ohmygoshpolish
Christinemay - @xtinemayyy or Nails at 2am
Tash Birch - @tashisdead
Briana -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews