Thursday, January 23, 2014

.... Aussie Kangaroo Sun ...

Welcome back for more Aussie loving! I had to miss a day due to dental pain but I've managed to put together for today.

I stumbled across a beach scene while looking through Google Images and thought I'd try and recreate it. Considering the past few days I think it's pretty fab!


I've used a handful of Ulta3 polishes for this mani including Black Satin, Calypso Holiday, Block it Out, Sunkissed, Lemon Tart, Exotic Canary and Snazzle.


The sky, water and land have all been sponged on with the kangaroo coming from the MoYou Explorer Collection 05 plate.

And for reference and credit, the original photo was seen at this site and looks like this!

Now if you want to see more Australia nails in time for Australia Day! Check out the links below or #anausday on Instagram

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews