Tuesday, March 18, 2014

... Technique Tuesday - Dots ..

Trying my hand today at Technique Tuesday which is a fortnightly theme. I must admit I'm loving the fact that it's a fortnight. So many AN Monday manis, don't make it to the blog as I don't have time to photo/edit but having that extra week made this so easy! I really hope that this becomes a regular thing.

Anyway, I'm very happy with how these worked out. No smudges, great sized dots! Ah! Awesome!


I used Chi Chi Walkin on Sunshine (woahhhhhhhh-ohhhhhh) as the base and the dots are a combination of Chi Chi Look At Me and Pink Flamingo in the Pool and covered in the Essence Gel Look Top Coat for no dotting bumps!


As I mentioned in the top paragraph, I generally smudge dots or don't get them looking round. I've realised lately that this is simply due to my lack of patience. I just want to get in there, get it done and hope for the best. This time, I took my time and voila! I'm so pleased with how they are looking. It's like someone else painted my nails for me.


I know yellow nails aren't for everyone but I really liked how bright and vibrant they are. I'm also so glad that the pink and the magenta colours worked so well together. And I'll leave you with a shot under UV light. Mmmm Glowy! 

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments - they always make me feel loved :)

Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews